Sunday 23 December 2007

Start

Welcome to this new blog dedicated to Japanese skinhead music. This blog will contain hard to get out of print releases of Japanese skinhead bands from the past and some of the present. I won't post any current available releases! Just out of print stuff: vinyl releases, demo's, live recordings or out of print Cd's. I hope you will enjoy this page and leave some comments. Anyone with any knowledge or background info on bands on this blog please comment or get in contact with me for the best possible info on these releases. For now enjoy! Mata ne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I stumbled upon your blog by accident while searching for Hawks CDs on Yahoo, and I'm really impressed by what you've done here. Do you happen to know of any English-language webshops that carry Hawks releases? I found one of their CDs before on the Pure Impact site, but they no longer carry it.
Again, I really enjoy the blog...Thanks!