Friday 1 February 2008

Gruesome - 5 track demo

5 track demo tape of Osaka skinhead band Gruesome. Probably recorded in the early 90's. They have a definite hardcore influence, up tempo beats combined with some nice melodies. These recording sessions sound very similar to their 7 inch release by Dim records "Throw light on". Another one of my favorite bands.

Track list:
  1. Windjammer
  2. Dog & stag
  3. Throw light on
  4. Tightly wound
  5. Armour & greed
Download

edit: re-uploaded to rapidshare

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded and I can't get it unzipped.

RudoReject said...

sorry dude.. the host is fucking up my rar file, changed it to rapidshare.. the link should work now

Anonymous said...

thanks!!
Lovin' the music!
-Fred

Rioux said...

Hey man, I really like your blog. I love Japanese/Asian Oi! and recently discovered about Samurai Spirit Skinheads.
I don't know if you can help me, but I'm looking for some street punk/Oi! with more traditional sound japanese bands, like SA, United Force, and the Sons Of Skinheads Compilation. Do you have this kind of stuff to share? If you have, please send me a email. It's in my profile.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi thanx for the great blog...but the rapidshare link for the Gruesome Demo isn't work anymore!! Would U reupload these great stuff?! Thanks in advance.

RudoReject said...

ok it's re-uploaded enjoy

Anonymous said...

Big Thanx!

WP_Skinhead said...

Are Gruesome an Oi! or Nationalist/RAC band?

Regards

Anonymous said...

please put new links for download, can't get it mate!

Anonymous said...

Any chance you'll ever upload these materials again? I would really appreciate it! OI from Hungary!